Friends of Pagham Harbour
Registered Charity: No 1000136
Our commitment to your privacy
We are committed to keeping the personal details of our members safe. This policy explains how and why we use your personal data, to ensure that you remain informed and in control of your information.
Why do we collect your personal data?
We will only ever collect, store and use your personal data when we have an identified purpose and reason to do so. These reasons are:
To administer your Friends of Pagham Harbour membership. We collect your personal data to administer your membership, which may involve:
• Sending you your membership welcome pack when you first join us
• Sending you your membership renewal letter
• Sending you email newsletters throughout the year
• Sending notification of the date of the AGM via email or post
What kind of personal data do we process? How do we collect it?
We will collect basic information about you, including your name, postal address, telephone number and email address.
We collect this data from you directly when you join Friends of Pagham Harbour, purchase from us or fill in the ‘Contact Us’ form on the website.
We never sell or pass your information on to third parties.
Managing your data
You have the right to see personal data we keep about you. If you would like to see the data we hold about you or are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect and would like to amend or delete it please contact us at email@example.com. If you would like to have your data deleted you will no longer receive any emails from us. We will respond to your data request within 30 days.
Our website, cookies and links to other sites
Our website uses ‘cookies’ to help provide you with the best experience we can. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites. Our cookies help us:
• Make our website work as you'd expect
• Remember your settings during and between visits
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
• Continuously improve our website for you
We update this policy periodically to ensure it accurately reflects our use of personal data.